The program user
- on his/her own selects any text in a foreign language (at least one sentence)
- reads the text into a microphone
- then listens to what he/she has read
- types (prints on a keyboard) what he/she hears
The program is high-effective since it engages all types of human sensors namely
- outer hearing, through ears: I hear to type correctly
- sight: I see what I write
- tactile: I feel the keys through nerve-endings of my fingers
- inner hearing, through the middle ear: I listen to myself by my middle ear and my outer ears, compare these two sounds and it amazes me.
The program is free. It is very good for children and adults that study foreign languages.
...the ability to read and write AutoDesk`s...
...user attempts to write to this drive...file. Attempts to read from this volume...relevant data is read by CryptoExpert from...application trying to read the data. Dismounting...data cannot be read from or written...
...Write Support and ID3...Write Support; group ID3V1...
...line * Multiple language support...
...icon file. We read about the cause...and decided to write this tool that...