Alive Task Manager End user license agreement
Alive Task Manager 188.8.131.52
Version assembled 08.01.2010
(C) 2003-2010 Vitolab Software Company. All Rights Reserved.
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (the End User)
and Vitolab Software Company (www.vitolab.com), the copyright owner for
the Alive Task Manager software. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions
of this agreement promptly remove the Alive Task Manager software with all
its components from your computer and other media and stop using the program in any way.
Should there be any conflict between the terms and conditions of this agreement
and the legislation of your country use the Alive Task Manager software is prohibited.
By installing and using the product, you indicate your complete and unconditional
acceptance the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
The Alive Task Manager software is distributed as Shareware.
- The End User may freely use the product during 20 days evaluation period.
If End User intends to proceed with using the software during this period he(she)
has to register his (her) copy.
- Since registration the End User is granted a non-exclusive license to use one copy
of the Alive Task Manager software by the End User personally on one computer
at once without any rights to sale, rental or transfer to third parties on any conditions.
- Unregistered evaluation copy of the software may be freely distributed as
no fee is charged for it`s using or copying, and the original program files are not modified
in any way. Nobody has any rights for charging fees for distribution
the Alive Task Manager software without prior permission from Vitolab Software Company (www.vitolab.com).
- The Alive Task Manager software is licensed "as is" without any expressed or implied
warranties of merchantability, performance or fitness for a particular purpose from copyright owner.
The End User should evaluate the fitness of the Alive Task Manager software during the 20 days trial period.
The copyright owner for the Alive Task Manager software shall not be liable for any direct
or consequential damages resulting from use of this software.
- Nobody except the copyright owner has any rights for modifying, disassembling
and decompiling the Alive Task Manager software.
- Violation of any provision of this agreement will void the license
and may cause criminal and/or legal prosecution.
- Vitolab Software Company (www.vitolab.com) reserves its right to cancel
the license validity for any subsequent versions of the software.
- All other non-explicit rights are reserved for Vitolab Software Company (www.vitolab.com).