Windows 7 Password Reset End user license agreement
This Software End User License Agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and Daossoft, for the Daossoft software (the "SOFTWARE") that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the intellectual property of Daossoft. The structure, organization, and code of the SOFTWARE are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of Daossoft. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and by international treaty provisions. This AGREEMENT does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the SOFTWARE and all rights are reserved by Daossoft.
If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follows:
1. Use one or more copies of the TRIAL VERSION for evaluation purposes only.
2. Copy and distribute freely the TRIAL VERSION (see "DISTRIBUTION").
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the TRIAL VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the TRIAL VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Use the TRIAL VERSION after your trial period is expired.