PDF Converter Pro End user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR GIRDAC SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and GIRDAC for the GIRDAC software product accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install, copy, or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
• SOFTWARE PRODUCT: GIRDAC grants you the right to install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for design, development, and testing purposes. You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on an unlimited number of computers so long as you are the only individual using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
• License Condition: Company`s license rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are conditioned upon Company (a) not incorporating Identified Software into, or combining Identified Software with, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or a derivative work thereof; (b) not distributing Identified Software in conjunction with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or a derivative work thereof; and (c) not using Identified Software in the development of a derivative work of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. "Identified Software" means software which is licensed pursuant to terms that directly or indirectly (i) create, or purport to create, obligations for GIRDAC with respect to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or derivative work thereof or (ii) grant, or purport to grant, to any third party any rights or immunities under GIRDAC`s intellectual property or proprietary rights in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or derivative work thereof. Identified Software includes, without limitation, any software that requires as a condition of use, modification and/or distribution of such software that other software incorporated into, derived from or distributed with such software be (a) disclosed or distributed in source code form; (b) be licensed for the purpose of making derivative works; or (c) be redistributable at no charge.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
• Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
• Rental. You may not sell, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
• Support Services. Technical support will be provided for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
• No Other Uses. You may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way other than as expressly permitted under this EULA.
• Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
• Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, GIRDAC may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by GIRDAC or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material. You may not copy the printed materials, if any, accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
5. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You agree that neither you nor your customers intend to or will, directly or indirectly, export or transmit (i) the SOFTWARE or related documentation and technical data or (ii) your software product as described in Section 1(b) of this License (or any part thereof), or process, or service that is the direct product of the SOFTWARE, to any country to which such export or transmission is restricted by any applicable U.S. regulation or statute, without the prior written consent, if required, of the Bureau of Export Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce, or such other governmental entity as may have jurisdiction over such export or transmission.
This EULA is governed by the Indian laws.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact GIRDAC for any reason, please contact the GIRDAC subsidiary serving your country, or write: GIRDAC InfoTechnologies, A-6 Jhilmil, New Delhi 110095, India.