Batch Watermark Creator End user license agreement
The Batch Watermark Creator is try-and-buy software. This means:
1. All copyrights to Batch Watermark Creator is exclusively owned by EasyTools,Inc.
2. Batch Watermark Creator is shareware, Unregistered copy of Batch Watermark Creator saves images with add white line as Watermark.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for Batch Watermark Creator, these are:
a. Personal license for a single computer USAGE. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Batch Watermark Creator on ONE computer with a non-commercial purposes.
b. Business license for a single computer USAGE. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Batch Watermark Creator on ONE computer with a commercial purposes.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Batch Watermark Creator on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Batch Watermark Creator software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Batch Watermark Creator unregistered try-and-buy version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Batch Watermark Creator without written permission from the copyright holder. The Batch Watermark Creator unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the on-line registration form on site www.easy-tools.net and pay the registration fee.
6. Batch Watermark Creator is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration, associated with the creation and distribution of protected images. Legally registered owners may use their copies of Batch Watermark Creator to produce protected images and to distribute those images free of any additional royalties.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
9. Installing and using Batch Watermark Creator signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Batch Watermark Creator files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the Batch Watermark Creator.
Copyright 2004-2005 EasyTools,Inc, All Rights Reserved.