AlmerShredder End user license agreement
* This Limited Use Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal
agreement between you ("Licensee"), the end-user, and AlmerSoft for the use
of the AlmerBackup software product ("Software"). By using this software or
storing this program on a computer hard drive (or other media), you are
agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree
to the terms of this Agreement delete the software from all storage media.
* You may install this program to test and evaluate if it suits your needs
and you wish to purchase it. Evaluation period is 30 days from the date of
installation. At the end of the evalution period, the user must either
purchase a license to continue using the software, or remove it from all
* This software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards,
or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their
entirety. This software may not be distributed on CD-ROM, disk, or other
physical media for a fee without the permission of AlmerSoft.
* You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce
this software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, rent or
resell for profit this software.
* You may not publicize or distribute any registration codes used by this
software without permission of AlmerSoft.
* You may not use any registration codes for the Software that have not
been purchased from AlmerSoft
* This SOFTWARE is provided "as is" without representations or warranties
of any kind, whether expressed or implied. The USER must assume the entire
risk of using the SOFTWARE, and AlmerSoft shall have no liability to
the USER or any other third-party for any damages whatsoever, including,
but not limited to, any economic or data loss.
* AlmerSoft DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE.