DeKlarit End user license agreement
DeKlarit™: End User License Agreement
1. DeKlarit is an intelligent, knowledge-based Software integrated with Microsoft® Visual Studio .NET that automatically designs, generates and maintains Business Frameworks. Its intellectual property rights belong to ARTech Consultores SRL (hereinafter "ARTech"), and this is recognized and accepted by the CLIENT. The present document contains the license agreement to use DeKlarit copies.
2. The Software is copyrighted. Title to Software and all associated intellectual property rights is retained by ARTech and/or its licensors. This agreement does not imply, directly or indirectly, any transfer of those rights.
3. The CLIENT commits him/herself not to divulge or use for his/her own benefit any of the ideas and techniques that make DeKlarit possible. In particular, he or she commits not to use reverse engineering in order to discover its source code, or help others to do it.
4. In no case the CLIENT will be allowed to deactivate the DeKlarit’s mechanisms of protection against non-authorized use. ARTech reserves the right to change these mechanisms and/or add other new ones at any time.
5. Under the former general conditions, ARTech licenses DeKlarit Software to the CLIENT. The license conditions are as follows:
a) The licenses are non-exclusive and non-transferable. b) Each licensed copy will be able to work on a separated computer. The CLIENT commits not to use any of them simultaneously in more than one computer. In the case that the computers were directly or indirectly connected, regardless of the connection type, it will also be necessary to license a copy for each machine where DeKlarit is going to be simultaneously used. c) The Business Frameworks generated by DeKlarit, however, will be able to be used without limitations. d) The CLIENT will use DeKlarit programs and manuals for his/her exclusive use, and he/she commits not to deliver copies of any of them to third persons.
6. The CLIENT commits to use DeKlarit following the instructions and specifications given in the material handed in with it (printed documentation and/or recorded in disk and/or CD ROM and/or provided via the Internet through DeKlarit`s website, etc.).
7. This license will only be valid if the CLIENT has paid it to ARTech or its Authorized Distributor its price. The CLIENT commits to demonstrate that he/she has made that payment effective at any time it is required.
8. Limited Warranty. ARTech declares that DeKlarit works according to the technical documentation that accompanies it and commits to make its best efforts in order to correct the errors that may appear. ARTech warrants to the CLIENT that for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt, the media on which Software is furnished (if any) will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. DeKlarit is provided "AS IS". Your exclusive remedy and ARTech`s entire liability under this limited warranty will be at ARTech`s option to replace Software media or refund the fee paid for Software. There is no other implicit or explicit Warranty: ARTech will not be liable to users for eventual damages directly or indirectly related to the use of DeKlarit.