Free Photo Viewer End user license agreement
* This Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal
agreement between you, the end-user, and 10-Strike Software
("Author"). By using this software or storing this program
("Free Photo Viewer") on a computer hard drive (or other media),
you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
* If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement you must remove
Free Photo Viewer files from your storage devices and cease to
use the product.
* This software may be distributed on online services, bulletin
boards, or other electronic media, and on CD-ROM, disk, or
other physical media as long as the distribution package is not
* You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise
reduce this software to a human perceivable form. You may not
modify, rent or sell for profit this software, or create derivative
works based upon this software.
* You may not alter this software in any way, including changing or
removing any messages or windows.
* All copyrights to Free Photo Viewer are exclusively owned by
the author (10-Strike Software).
* All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the author.
THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT
AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE
FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY
OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS