Download PerfectDisk Free 1
Please wait... contacting PerfectDisk Free download site.
If this download does not start automatically, try the following URLs:
BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE
TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE
TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, RETURN THE UNUSED SOFTWARE
AND DOCUMENTATION TO RAXCO OR THE DEALER OR RESELLER
FROM WHOM YOU OBTAINED IT WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS AFTER YOU FIRST RECEIVED IT. READ THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE AS IT IS A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND RAXCO REGARDING YOUR USE, COPYING
AND DISCLOSURE OF THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION.
Copyright and Trade Secret Notices: This computer software product (the "Software") and all accompanying documentation and other materials (together, "the Product") are copyrighted works of Raxco Software, Inc. (RAXCO), a Delaware corporation, that cannot be copied or distributed except as permitted by law or this agreement. The Product is proprietary, trade secret information of RAXCO, and you agree in this agreement not to copy or distribute any part of the Product to anyone except as expressly permitted.
Subject to the terms and conditions provided below, RAXCO grants you the following license for the Software.
1. Grant of License. RAXCO grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the Software on your computer(s) as defined on the purchase order or other documentation relating to this agreement. Such license grant is conditioned upon the following limitations:
(i) you do not use the Software for purposes other than as authorized in this License Agreement or knowingly permit anyone else to do so;
(ii) you may not sell, transfer, sublicense, lend, rent, lease or give the Product to third parties or allow third parties to use the Product unless you are an Authorized Reseller or have written permission from RAXCO;
(iii) you do not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software or permit others to do so;
(iv) copies of the Software may be made for backup and archival purposes only.
2. Intellectual Property. All rights to the Product and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights relating thereto are and shall remain with RAXCO. You acknowledge that no right, title, or interest in these items is granted under this agreement. Authorized copies of the Software or the Documentation shall contain all copyright notices and proprietary legends that are contained or embedded in them.
3. Limited Warranty. RAXCO will replace, at no charge, defective media and product materials that are returned to RAXCO or its authorized dealer or reseller from whom you obtained the Product within 30 days of the date you first received the Product (the "License Date"). RAXCO warrants, for a period of 30 days after the License Date, that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the documentation accompanying the Software. If, within 30 days from the License Date, you report in writing a significant defect in the Software to RAXCO, and RAXCO is unable to correct it within 30 days of the date you report the defect, you may return the Product, and RAXCO or its authorized dealer or reseller from whom you obtained it will refund the license fee. You agree that the only remedy available to you will be a refund of the license fee of the Product.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT WILL RAXCO OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF RAXCO OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. RAXCO AND ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. SOME STATES PROVIDE OTHER RIGHTS, AND SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUDING OR LIMITING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITING LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS HAVE STATUTORY CONSUMER PROVISIONS WHICH MAY SUPERSEDE THIS SECTION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
5. Support. RAXCO will provide its then-current standard support for customers who have purchased and maintained as current RAXCO`s standard Software Maintenance and Support.
6. General. If any provision or part of any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that part will be ineffective without in any way affecting the remaining parts of that provision or the remaining provisions of this agreement. This agreement is governed by Maryland law other than rules relating to conflicts of law.
7. Export Compliance. You agree to comply with applicable U.S. export laws and regulations in connection with the acquisition, use and transfer of the Software.
8. US Government Restricted Rights. The Product is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software--Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.