Download PictureImp 2.0.0
Please wait... contacting PictureImp download site.
If this download does not start automatically, try the following URLs:
If you have some problems, try home page.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR PICTUREIMP.
NOTICE TO USER: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
Neltem (AUTHOR) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software PictureImp (SOFTWARE). The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold, to you for use only under the terms of this Agreement. The SOFTWARE is the property of AUTHOR and is protected by copyright law and international copyright treaties.
This SOFTWARE is not free. The SOFTWARE is distributed on a “try-before-you-buy” basis. It means you can evaluate it before you buy a registration key. The trial version has some limitations:
• The program pops up a nag screen when it is launched and after a certain number of operations done by the user;
• The user can create only two profiles;
• The user can create only two baskets in the first profile;
• The user can create only one basket in the second profile.
The notice and limitations can be removed by registering the SOFTWARE with a valid REGISTRATION KEY purchased from AUTHOR or its distributors.
One registered copy of SOFTWARE may either be used by a single person who uses the SOFTWARE personally on one computer for any legal purposes, at a time.
2. SCOPE OF GRANT
• Install/use the SOFTWARE on a single computer;
• Copy the SOFTWARE solely for archival or backup purposes;
• Copy and distribute freely the Trial version of the SOFTWARE (see “3. DISTRIBUTION”).
You may not:
• Permit other individuals to use the SOFTWARE except under the terms listed above;
• Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
• Create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE;
• Distribute the REGISTRATION KEY in any way;
• Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the SOFTWARE;
• Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the SOFTWARE.
You have permission to include and distribute the Trial version of the SOFTWARE in a commercial Shareware CDROM, Computer’s Magazines Cover Disk or CDROM, download web site or other collection, together with other software. If you include it in any such package the following restrictions apply:
• The distribution format is not to be modified in any way from the original supplied by AUTHOR. Specifically no files may be altered, deleted or added to the distribution file(s);
• The distribution must not include a registration number, registration key, registry file, any knowledge or communication in any way of how convert it to a registered version. In particular, you may not distribute a registered or licensed piece of the SOFTWARE. Only the Trial version of the SOFTWARE may be redistributed;
• No money can be charged to the person receiving the SOFTWARE, beyond reasonable cost of packaging and other overhead;
• You must notify AUTHOR that you are redistributing the SOFTWARE.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The SOFTWARE is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the SOFTWARE is borne by you. Should the SOFTWARE prove defective, you and not AUTHOR assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the SOFTWARE shall remain in AUTHOR. The SOFTWARE is protected by international copyright treaties.
Copyright © 2007 Neltem. All rights reserved.