Download Convert Exchange 2010 EDB to PST 8.6
Please wait... contacting Convert Exchange 2010 EDB to PST download site.
If this download does not start automatically, try the following URLs:
If you have some problems, try home page.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Software License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single ) and . for the Enstella Systems software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms of this AGREEMENT, do not install or use Enstella Systems SOFTWARE PRODUCTS; you may, however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
Enstella Systems SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE:
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1 GRANT OF LICENSE. This AGREEMENT grants you the following rights:
· Applications Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer.
· License Pack. If you have acquired this AGREEMENT in a Enstella Systems License Pack, you may make the number of additional copies of the computer software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT accordingly to the number of licenses acquired (stated in receipt), and you may use each copy in the manner specified above. You are also entitled to make a corresponding number of secondary copies for portable computer use as specified above.
2 DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
· Not for Resale Software. you may not resell, or otherwise transfer for value, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
· Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
· Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Enstella Systems may terminate this AGREEMENT if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3 COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Enstella Systems. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Enstella Systems AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Enstella Systems OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF Enstella Systems HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.