- you can show a current GPS data (Speed, Direction, Longitude, Latitude, Time, Date, Height);
- you can open any of scanned maps (in a "bmp" or "dib" format);
- you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only (left-top and right-bottom);
- calibrations are stored automatically for every map, you do not need to calibrate a map next time;
- you can see your route line and speed direction at the map;
How to use it:
- connect your GPS device to your computer by the com-port;
- open a Properties Dialog and set you comport`s name and a Bits Rate (for example: COM1, 4800);
- you will see your position point at the World Map.
- open any scanned map file in a bmp or dib format;
- point by mouse to the left-top point at the map, where you know the coordinats of that point (where coordinate lines are crossed, or where you have measured a coordinates yourself by your GPS device);
- press a right mouse button and input coordinates for that point;
- make the same for a right-bottom point anywhere at the map;
- now your scanned map is calibrated and you will see your position, speed direction and route line at it;
- menu "View / Clear calibration Points" for new calibration of a current map;
- use a button "Show Route Line" for siwtch on/off of showing a Route Line;
- use a button "Show GPS Data" for open a GPS Data window;
- you can open a lot of scanned maps, GPS Data, World Maps together;
- default settings for comport: COM1, bits per second: 4800, data bits: 8, parity: none, stop bits: 1, flow control: hardware;
- use Property Dialog for setting a comport (Name and Bits per second) and refresh time for active map;
- maximize a GPS Data window to show a speed and direction as a big symbols (when you are sailing);
...Toolkit to add GPS and coordinate conversion...GPS API). All NMEA0183...support. Information on GPS status can also...be retrieved: GPS fix quality, satellites...functionality to perform map grid and datum...transformations: latitude and longitude can be converted...to various map grids, like Transverse...
...JC Flash Map is an Adobe...of the major map providers: Google Maps,...navigate through the map and pin down...It divides the map into several tiles...downloaded from the map provider. The component...coordinates defined as latitude and longitude to...the map. The latitude and longitude accept...and seconds. The map can also be...
...designed as the GPS device diagnostic tool....manual selection; raw GPS data logging and...separate file; primary GPS data statistics; GPS...
...Earth Explorer is GPS Enabled digital map...etc. All those map information was integrated...the map, show GPS tracks on the...map and keep them...connected with a GPS device. Beside these,...Support realtime satellite map GPS navigation on...latitude grids; 4. User...own Placemarks, Paths, GPS Tracks to Earth...
...creation of custom GPS maps compatible with...Garmin GPS units. Mapwel supports...Map OSM, Google Earth...files. Mapwel custom GPS mapping capability and...Creation of a GPS map involves georeference...conversion of the map data into the...format of the GPS and upload of...compatible with Garmin GPS units that allows...