The main features of JNIWrapper are:
- Invoke any function with any parameters from native code library
- Support for both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions
- Support for many data types including structures, unions and pointers
- Callbacks with any parameters and stdcall or cdecl calling conventions
- Specially tuned for operations with large amounts of complex native-side data
- Extensible architecture allows implementing new data types or customizing existing ones
- Support for thread-safe, truly concurrent function invocation
- Customizable native library searching mechanism
- Completely automatic resource management
- Crashes in native functions are converted to Java exceptions.
- Minimum behind-the-scene operation. Developers can always see what is happening when working with the native-side data.
- High performance. JNIWrapper has been specially tuned for performance, especially in cases where large amounts of data are involved in the interactions.
- Automatic resource management. All resources allocated by JNIWrapper components are released automatically when no longer required.
- Comprehensive support for native function invocation. JNIWrapper supports both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions and all complex C types including structures and unions.
Along with WinPack, a free addition to JNIWrapper, there is no need to learn the native Windows API to use it. WinPack library abilities:
- Access to Windows Registry;
- Windows Decoration;
- Tray icon for Java application.
Hint: This site provides JNIWrapper Cross-Desktop only. You can download platform specific version of JNIWrapper or get evaluation licenses for our libraries at http://www.teamdev.com/jniwrap per/downloads.jsf
...JExplorer is a library that provides developers...to use the JNIWrapper functionality in addition...or need the evaluation licenses please visit...
...The xFunction library is the universal...for integration of Java code with code...many aspects to Java Native Interface (JNI)....implement those ugly native methods. Instead, you...to create conventional Java objects representing external...operating system API call or function from...any DLL or shared library...
...Linux and it`s easy...SDK comes with dynamic link library (dll),...Linux platform, the SDK...free Demo and Trial SDK to generate...free Demo and Trial SDK includes: *...A set of Dynamic Link Library (DLL)...
...ComfyJ allows a Java application to easily...and to expose Java objects as COM...possible in pure Java language without writing...native code. Hint: The...library that is available...site supports both Windows 32-bit and Windows...download ComfyJ for Windows 32-bit or ComfyJ...for Windows 64-bit or get...