Sencesa Free Flash Player 1.5
The Sencesa Flash Player is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to the Sencesa Flash Player are exclusively owned by Sencesa Group.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use the Sencesa Flash Player, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the Sencesa Flash Player on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Sencesa Flash Player software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
4. The Sencesa Flash Player unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Sencesa Flash Player without written permission from the copyright holder. The Sencesa Flash Player unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites, see http://www.sencesa.com
6. Sencesa Flash Player IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Sencesa Group.
8. Installing and using Sencesa Flash Player signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove the Sencesa Flash Player files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Sencesa Flash Player.
...Flash Movie Player is a freeware...standalone player for Shockwave Flash...based on Macromedia Flash Player plug-in. In...to all Macromedia Flash Player abilities, it...features, such as animation rewinding, advanced full...and playlists. Moreover, Flash Movie Player can...extract flash movies from .exe...
...SWF Decompiler is a...professional Flash decompiler. It can...one or more SWF to FLA, SWF...project. Fully supports Flash 6, Flash MX...2004, Flash 8, Flash CS3, Flash CS4...interface is available. Flash Decompiler can extract...and ActionScript, etc. SWF Quicker is the...leading Flash SWF editor. It is...
...Based on Adobe Flash web plugin Eltima...Flash Player was enriched with...your FLV and SWF files with the...and absolutely free. Flash Player includes options...forward and playback Flash files frame by...and even control Flash security. More than...with your favourite SWF or FLV files...playback your chosen Flash files later. If...
...Quick Flash Player is a stand-alone...flash player that enables Flash...quickly browse the SWF files.Quick Flash Player...provided to navigate SWF files very easily.In...search,save and view flash files from a...even IE cache.Quick Flash Player allows you...to convert SWF files into standalone EXE...
...quick and easy-to-use Flash authoring tool, Sothink...SWF Easy provides Flash fans with a...Script. The built-in Flash Album, Banner, Navigation...to create professional Flash arts easily and...Encoder for Adobe Flash is not only...powerful and easy-to-use flash video converter which...convert video to Flash (FLV) file of...