This tool is a drawing tool tailored for generation of electronic schematic diagrams. It includes a netlister and Bill of materials (a parts list) generator and can generate publishable schematic diagrams that can also be converted to standard image formats.
The built in netlister checks the schematic for errors such as unconnected pins and wires to ensure that the schematic is correct. Additionally double clicking an output netlist entry in the netlister highlights wires in the schematic that created the net. This allows the designer to check that the netlist is correct by providing feedback from the netlister to the schematic.
Unlike an ordinary paint tool this tool adds database information (attributes) to each object so that the schematic can be analyzed (for errors or for netlisting or for generation of the Bill of Materials). For example; in order for the tool to identify component pins, pin data is stored within the schematic data base. This is later used to check that all the pins are connected correctly (i.e. flagging up error warnings if any pins are left unconnected by accident).
Attributes of the selected part are immediately displayed in the screen attribute viewer. User attributes can also be added to any library symbol e.g. to associate a specific manufacturer with a part. This can then be output via the bill of materials.
Guidance through the design process from start to finish.
Displaying the most relevant tools for the task.
Attribute viewer -
Detailing data associated with the current part.
Orthogonal drag -
Allowing fast drawing changes.
Library Editor -
Creating and managing single or multipart library elements.
Checking for errors and creating netlists.
Bill of Materials -
Generating a part list
This ProSchematic program Distribution Agreement is a legal AGREEMENT between you, and SATURN SOFT LIMITED for distributing the computer program entitled ProSchematic (herein after referred to as "SOFTWARE").
This AGREEMENT describes the terms and conditions by which SATURN SOFT LIMITED will license other parties to distribute the SOFTWARE which is intended solely for distribution as SHAREWARE. Distribution of the SOFTWARE in accordance with the provisions of this AGREEMENT is encouraged.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before distributing the SOFTWARE. By copying or distributing the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT as well as those of the "Software Licence Agreement".
1. COPYRIGHT OWNER. SATURN SOFT LIMITED shall be credited as the sole owner of the SOFTWARE in all distribution of the SOFTWARE. SATURN SOFT LIMITED is the exclusive licenser of the SOFTWARE, and the copyrights and other proprietary rights therein. The SOFTWARE is intended solely for distribution as SHAREWARE (i.e., "try before you buy" SOFTWARE); it is not public domain or free software or freeware.
2. IDENTIFICATION. The SOFTWARE shall be identified by name and shall be identified as SHAREWARE in all distribution.
3. GENERAL DISTRIBUTION. You may copy and/or distribute the SOFTWARE only in its entirety as received from SATURN SOFT LIMITED`s website i.e. The files resulting from an installaion may not be distributed. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or any of its files. You may not change, delete, merge or rename any files or elements of the SOFTWARE in any manner, and you may not add any files or new elements (except for installation routines which do not interfere with the proper operation or installation of the SOFTWARE). You may not distribute any registration code information except as explicitly authorised by SATURN SOFT LIMITED. You are not allowed to sell the SOFTWARE (except for shipment and handling charges). Permission to distribute the SOFTWARE is not transferable, assignable, saleable, or franchisable. You agree that the SOFTWARE will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations.
4. SPECIFIC DISTRIBUTION. Authorization is given to distribute it on any magazine Cover Disk, CD-ROM without permission from SATURN SOFT LIMITED. Shareware Catalog Web sites are autorized to distribute it as a download file hosted or linked to SATURN SOFT LIMITED`s website site without permission from SATURN SOFT LIMITED. Authorisation for any other methods of distribution must be obtained in writing from SATURN SOFT LIMITED.
4. EXCLUSIVITY. You recognise that your right to distribute the SOFTWARE is nonexclusive and that SATURN SOFT LIMITED can terminate the license granted to you at any time for any reason upon notice. SATURN SOFT LIMITED reserves the right to withhold or withdraw permission to distribute the SOFTWARE from anyone at any time for any reason. The other provisions hereof shall survive any expiration or termination of this AGREEMENT.
5. VIRUS PROTECTION. You shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the SOFTWARE and any other SOFTWARE, documentation and other materials distributed with the SOFTWARE are free from viruses.
6. LIMITATIONS. You may not use, copy, modify, distribute or transfer the SOFTWARE or any element thereof in whole or in part, except as expressly provided for herein.
7. LEASING. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE to anyone.
8. UPDATES. SATURN SOFT LIMITED reserves the right to update the contents of the SOFTWARE and its associated files, documentation and/or other elements, at its discretion from time to time, without the consent of, or any obligation to any users or distributors.
9. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SATURN SOFT LIMITED OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SATURN SOFT LIMITED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SATURN SOFT LIMITED`S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
10. JURISDICTION. This License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales the courts of which shall alone be the courts of competent jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed. Any use of the program which is illegal under international or local law is forbidden by this licence. Any such action is the sole responsibility of the person committing the action.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and SATURN SOFT LIMITED which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
...is professional quality electronic schematic software, designed...- four formats, Bill of Materials. Features:...design rule checking, hierarchical...
...professional looking electrical schematics quickly and easily....than any other CAD program. All of...overloads, transformers, fuses, circuit breakers, foot switches...Now includes electrical circuit simulations. Added new...user to save schematics as bitmaps and...
...incredible shrinking vector graphics editor, only 67K...For all line drawing applications: organisational, structural,...planning, layout design, circuit design, brainstorming. Unlimited...drawing surface. Export to...
...The Visual Drawing Maker is a...tool to convert CAD files into self...This makes the drawing independent of the...operation system and CAD platform. With Visual...Drawing Maker you can...Drawing formats tht are...the difference between CAD software types, versions...customers with source design drawings, etc. Developed...
...Advanced Bill of Materials is designed to...create and maintain bill of materials of...For every product Bill of Material can...as sub-assemblies. Advanced Bill of Materials provides...BOMs. Comprehensive reporting tool meets the most...