MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.19
made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static loading. . Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of the spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Strength check of the spring.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for a known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards EN 13906-2,
DIN 2089-2, DIN 2097.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear,
belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
...for geometrical and strength design of metal...springs of various types...designs, subjected to static or cyclic loads....parameters for metal springs of the following...and designs: - Helical cylindrical compression springs...and bars - Helical cylindrical compression springs...and bars - Helical conical compression springs...
...of geometric and strength designs of helical...compression cylindrical springs made of wires...sections, loaded with static or fatigue loading....optimal alternative of spring design in view...and weight. - Static and dynamic strength...for Cold formed springs and Hot formed...springs - Calculation of...
...of geometric and strength designs of spiral...cylindrical torsion springs made of wires...loaded with a static or cyclic loading....design of the spring with respect to...and weight. - Static and dynamic strength...for Cold formed springs and Hot formed...springs - Calculation of...forces of a spring with known production...
...geometric design and strength check of couplings...of pin for spring attachment, design of...rotating rod-clevis connection, strength check of designed...8745, ISO 8746, DIN 1, DIN 7,...DIN 1443, DIN 1444, DIN 1470,...DIN 1471, DIN 1472, DIN 1473,...DIN 1474, DIN 1475, DIN 1476,...a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and...
...Geometric design and strength check of bevel...with with straight, helical and curved toothing....Calculation of straight, helical and curved toothing....- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check....literature. Used standards: DIN 3971, DIN 3991...ISO 6336 1-3, DIN 3965 Toleranzen für...1-4, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6.1-1968,...