Easy Way to Build MySQL Client Programs 2.0
What is MySQL? The MySQL database server is the world`s most popular open source database. Its C API allows you to easily create clients that accesses the database, either on a local computer, LAN or the Internet.
If you are looking for a full example source code for a complete MFC C++ program that uses the MySQL C API to access a MySQL database, then this package is for you.
MyBooks Example Source Codes Package
Here`s what you`ll learn from this package.
1. How to integrate MFC code with C code.
2. How to use a ListBox control
3. How to enable and disable command buttons
4. How to coordinate the interactions between listbox, edit input fields and command buttons
5. Input validation for blanks, numerical data and dates
6. How to implement wildcard searches
7. How to connect to a MySQL server using the C API
8. How to create SQL statements to add, edit, delete and search data
9. How to use the MySQL C API functions to add, edit, delete and searchdata
10. How to escape problematic characters like apostrophe in text strings.
11. How to check for duplicate keys
12. How to use HTML Help in your MFC program.
...Would you like to know how to...create MySQL client applications using Visual...is MySQL? The MySQL database server is...library allows you to easily create clients...for a complete MFC C++ program that...MySQL++ class library to access a MySQL...package. 1. How to integrate MFC code...code. 2. How to use a ListBox...
...The MySQL Dump Timer is...intended to backup MySQL databases and tables...MySQL Dump). It also...transfer of a MySQL database and MySQL...tables between different MySQL servers (= MySQL...Backup AND MySQL Restore). * Firewalls...block the access to the MySQL database:...script which has to be copied to...
...The library allows to calculate checksums for...is quick, flexible, easy to use. It...3 interfaces: FastCRC API (the API can...can be used to create wrappers for...(C++ wrapper classes to FastCRC API), and...dependencies such as MFC DLLs, COM/DCOM or...examples showing how to add checksum calculations...
...Multi-network peer-to-peer file-sharing client supporting Gnutella2, Gnutella1,...protocols. Using C++, MFC and ATL, for...
...MFC Grid enables you...to create complex, well-designed...to rows. These objects...incredible speed. The MFC Grid extends the...MFC library and allows...to display objects of...in place, any MFC controls in cells,...full customization, serialization to archive, deadlock-free threadsafe...