is an application conceived for distributing dynamical web sites on CD/DVD. It is distributed under a free license for non-commercial use. DWebPro
includes: A web server, called primary web server, which includes support for CGI/ISAPI (PHP, Perl, Python, etc.). A web server, called ASPClassic, which includes support for ASP 3.0 Classic (with some limitations, see the PDF document ASPClassic Compatibility ). A web server, called dwebdotnet, which includes support for ASP.Net (see the PDF document ASP.Net Compatibility). An SMTP server for sending emails (not included in the DWeb). The interface for managing third parties databases (DBs). At this time, MySQL, SQLite, Ms Access, HSQLDB, Firebird (also embedded), PostgreSQL, MSDE 2000, SQL Server 2005 are supported. A cron job management system. A detailed list of all functionalities is presented in the manual, in PDF format . The DWebPro
support for PHP also includes some extensions for interpreting encrypted scripts. DWebPro
mainly supports the encoding tool from IonCube Ltd. Corporation . In addition to this, it is also possible to use also the Zend Encoder , SourceGuardian e PHTML Encoder . Moreover, DWebPro
includes the DWebPro
Encoder, a little tool that encodes the PHP scripts using the AES algorithm. This tool is strongly limited in its functionalities in comparison with the optimal ionCube Cerberus and is provided only as an entry level protection system.
Update history of DWebPro
v8.4.4 (April, 29. 2011)
Small bugifx in SQL Server 2005 support. Added exception handling for invalid authorization scheme. Improved support for removable media (USB Keys). Added DWEBPRO_VOLUME_ID internal constant.
v8.4.0 (June, 7. 2010)
1. Added support for ASP.NET 4.0. 2. Removed browser delay on second instance. 3. Small bugfix in AutoUpdate feature. 4. Added support for IE 8 in MyIE tool. 5. Added support for Windows 7 in MyIE tool.
v8.2.0 (January, 28. 2010)
1. Added support for PHP 5.3. 1. Added support for Windows 7.
v6.8.26 (July, 5. 2009)
1. Improved support for Starter utility (now tries to start the service). 2. Small bugfix in Shutdown.MaskColor feature. 3. Added . the Hide Startup Form option in the Trial Generator tool . 4. Added the HideDriveMenu configuration field. 5. Reduced . number of false virus alerts for the DWebPro Browser tool. . . .
v6.8.23 (November, 10. 2008)
1. Improved support for Starter utility (now tries to start the service). 2. Small bugfix in Shutdown.MaskColor feature. 3. Added the Hide Startup Form option in the Trial Generator tool . 4. Added the HideDriveMenu configuration field. 5. Reduced number of false virus alerts for the DWebPro Browser tool. . .
v6.8.19 (August, 7. 2008)
1. Added UTF-8 support to DWebPro Encoder (i.e. Chinese languange). 2. Added maximize param to MyIE . 3. Improved support for SQL Server 2005 (the file copy is execute before the database restore). 4. Improved support MSDE 2000 (database restore commands can take up to 10 minutes to complete the execution before . timeout). 5. Added Registry.Install and Registry.Uninstall features. 6. Improved support for SQL Server 2005 (database restore feature).
v6.8.15 (May, 31. 2008)
1. Enhanced UseEmbeddedIfRequired feature for ASP.NET Server (force the use of the embedded framework if the .NET . Framework installation on the PC is broken). 2. Small bugfix in ASPISAPI support (Storing of COM objects in Application and Session) . 3. Enhanced Rewrite Engine (added REQUEST_FILENAME variable and RewriteBase). 4. Small bugfix in Server Side Include support (Dreamweaver templates tags) . 5. Small bugfix in UseEmbeddedIfRequired feature for ASP.NET Server.
v6.8.12 (March, 24. 2008)
1. Enhanced support for old operating systems (Windows 95/98/ME). 2. Enhanced Aliases support (now works with any DWebPro internal constant). 3. Enhanced ASPISAPI support (global stability). 4. Small bugfix in ASPISAPI support (Response.BinaryWrite). 5. Updated help files. 6. Updated ODBC MySQL package. 7. Small bugfix in Rewrite Engine (R and QSA flags). 8. Small bugfix in DWebPro Encoder (heredoc support).
v6.8.8 (February, 19. 2008)
1. Enhanced ASPISAPI support (Response.Buffer is 10 time faster). 2. Reduced number of false virus alerts for MyIE. 3. Improved Browser under Windows Vista (completely hide Start button). 4. Added JBoss support. 5. Added Starter utility (for Windows service). 6. Improved Windows service support. 7. Added JBoss 4.2 package .
v6.8.7 (February, 11. 2008)
1. Added JBoss support. 2. Added Starter utility (for Windows service). 3. Improved Windows service support. 4. Added JBoss 4.2 package .
Distribution permissions for DWebPro