Folder Express 2.1
- Windows Explorer
- Folder windows
- Browse Folder dialog
- Open/Save File dialog
Right click your favorite folder and add it to Folder Express. Folder Express will show your favorite folders in a menu. Click a menu item and you are brought to the folder. You need not move through all the drives and folders and sub-folders to go where you want any more.
You can easily open Folder Express menu that contains your favorite folders in several ways with mouse or keyboard:
- Integrate Folder Express into shell context menu
- Press a hot key
- Right click window buttons (maximize, minimize, help or close button)
- Right click Folder Express tray icon
Folder Express provides a lot of features including:
- Fully configurable for almost every feature
- Assign a hot key to your favorite folder and change to the folder with a single key press
- Organize your menu into a layered structure using categories
- Add separators to organize your Folder Express menu
- Expand sub-folders recursively according to your choice
- Use mnemonic keys to activate a menu item with a single key press
- Add shortcuts to documents, programs and web addresses besides folders
- Use your own icons
- Customize menu background
- Automatically list recently accessed folders
- Automatically list recently used files
- Open your favorite document or recently used document directly in Open File Dialog
- Filter file types in Open/Save File Dialog
- Map folder to a drive
- Edit shortcuts in places bar that resides at the left side of Open/Save File Dialog
- Customize "Send To" menu in shell context menu easily
...down Outlook`s frustrating folder boundaries: see your...of the Outlook folder they are stored...Quick File features, folder and message filtering...your current messages, folder groups, automatic folder...a single Personal Folder or Exchange mailbox...change Server....
...Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express and Eudora. It...
...parameters; open the folder the file is...to rate and express a comment on...
...not, you can send messages and files,...colors and styles. Express yourself! Messages are...drag/drop files and folder from the explorer...Registration gives you access to huge encryption...of messages and access to priority support....