FastReport VCL 2.56
Dot-matrix printer support, XML-based export filters
FastReport provides many features not found in other reporting products.
Import legacy databases and reuse common database formats
FastReport supports the following database mechanisms:
BDE, DbExpress (only D6 and Kylix), ADO, IBX, FIB, NativeDB, IBO, DAO, FlashFiler, DBISAM, SQLDirect
Supports "live" queries.
Easily organize access to any part of your application data.
FastReport makes it easy to create databases in other formats as well.
Let your users change reports using the runtime designer without having to change any of your program code. FastReport uses a unique internal format for reports that gives them independence from your applications.
- Report variables are easy to use for creating new EndUser-reports.
- End users can easily change a form to add new fields to the report as needed.
- You can give users the option to edit the generated report!
FastReport’s powerful feature set provides the tools for creating masterful reports:
- Built-in dialog designer for setting entry conditions.
- Built-in Pascal-like macrolanguage with an extensive set of functions.
- Process events on the generated report. One mouse click retrieves the detailed report.
- Built-in possibility of search of the text in the generated report!
- Unlimited number of pages in the report
- WYSIWYG-preview with smooth rescaling and scrolling options.
- Display multiple pages simultaneously!
- Composite reports make combining reports easy!
- Generate cross-tab-reports without knowing the number of columns beforehand. Cross-tab reports are automatically beaten to the necessary number of pages on a horizontal orientation.
- A large number of components made by third party developers are available. Developed specifically for use with FastReport, these components extend FastReport’s functionality even more.
for Delphi 2/3/4/5/6/7/2005 and C++Builder 1/3/4/5/6
SINGLE USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AND LIMITED WARRANTY
The FastReport is distributed as try-before-you-buy product. This means:
All copyrights to FastReport are exclusively owned by the author - FastReports Inc. FastReport is protected by copyright laws. At all times FastReports Inc. retains full title to the software. Subject to your acceptance of and accordance with the terms and conditions stated in this agreement, you shall be granted a single-user software license. Any previous agreement with FastReports Inc. is superseded by this agreement.
Anyone may use trial version of this software as long as you want. You can try trial version of FastReport, which prints only one page of report with nag label "FastReport - unregistered". Full version of FastReport shipped with full source code. To use full version of FastReport, you MUST register.
The FastReport unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of FastReport without written permission from the copyright holder. The FastReport unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
Kinds of register is listed in README.TXT.
REGISTER THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO:
1. Install and use the Software for the sole purposes of designing, developing, testing, and deploying application programs which you create. You may install a copy of the Software on a computer and freely move the Software from one computer to another, provided that you are the only individual using the Software. If you are an entity, you must designate one individual within your organization ("Named User") to have the right to use the Software.
2. Write and compile your own application programs using the FastReport software contained in this package. All copies of the software you so write and distribute must include a FastReports Inc. copyright notice, or a valid copyright notice of your own.
3. Make one copy of the Software for backup or archival purposes or copy the Software to a single permanent storage medium provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. Technical support and notifications on those new versions FastReport, which can upgrade with no additional payment.
5. The registered FastReport software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
6. It is not provided any additional license deductions, except for cost of the registration, connected with creation and distribution of reports and forms of FastReport. The registered users, can use FastReport as "Royalty free". It means, that they freely may distribute the programs using FastReport if it does not contradict conditions of this license agreement. Any sanctions to that on from the author is not required.
ENGAGING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES LISTED BELOW WILL TERMINATE THE SOFTWARE LICENSE. IN ADDITION TO SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMINATION, FASTREPORTS INC. MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL, CIVIL, OR ANY OTHER AVAILABLE REMEDIES.
1. Distribution of any files contained in this software package, other than the runtime packages explicitly listed above, including but not limited to .PAS, .DFM, .DCU files, .DCP files, and design-time packages.
2. Modification, decompilation, disassembly, reverse engineering or translation of the Software.
3. Removal of proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software or Software Documentation.
4. Inclusion of the software in a development environment.
5. Creation of an application that does not differ materially from the Software.
6. Development and/or distribution of a stand-alone reporting application based on the Software.
7. Creation of an application (whether it be freeware, shareware or a commercial product) which competes directly or indirectly with the Software.
AGREEMENT PERTAINING TO THE RELEASE OF SOURCE CODE by FastRports Inc. to Recipient:
USE OF SOURCE CODE
Recipient will not utilize the source for the creation of software (whether it be freeware, shareware or a commercial product) which competes directly or indirectly with FastReport VCL or FastReport CLX. In addition, Recipient will not disclose the source itself, nor the implementations discovered therein, to any party involved in the creation of software which competes directly or indirectly with FastReport VCL or FastReport CLX.
DISTRIBUTION OF SOURCE CODE
Recipient will not distribute the source. Specifically this includes all .dcu, .dfm, and .pas files which FastReport Software has provided.
CHANGES TO SOURCE CODE
FastReport Software reserves the right to change any part of the source in future versions of the product. These changes may include the removal of classes, properties and methods or the creation of new classes, properties and methods.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR SOURCE CODE
FastReport Software will not provide support for changes Recipient makes to the source. Recipient assumes full responsibility for supporting any code or application which results from such modification. Recipient will not hold FastReport Software liable, directly or indirectly, for any changes made to the source, including changes which Recipient has made based on advice or suggestions provided by FastReport Software.
SOURCE IS PROVIDED AS IS
FASTREPORT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. FASTREPORT SOFTWARE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE
LIMITED WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY:
FastReport Software may not bear other responsibility, except for stated in this agreement.
In no event will FastReport Software be liable to you for any damages, including without limitation lost profits or revenues, loss of data, business interruption loss, recovery or substitution costs, or claims by third parties, or other indirect incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if FastReport Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no case shall FastReport Software` liability exceed the amount of the license fee paid by you for the software.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by FastReport Software
Thank you for using FastReport!
(CTO of Fast Reports, Inc.)
...- compatibility with FastReport 2.5 VCL -...format optional in Designer - Prepared page...function in script FastReport CLX edition is...report generator for Delphi and Kylix. Using...FastReport CLX edition, you...highly efficient cross-platform reports for Windows and...can develop cross-platform reports with cross-platform 32-bit...
...eDocEngine VCL is a comprehensive...integrate with popular Delphi reporting tools such...can directly export reports to PDF and...
...FastReport 4 VCL is an add-on...application to generate reports quickly and efficiently....FastReport provides all the...necessary tools to develop reports,...in the Borland Delphi 4-2007 and Borland...
...For Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 C++Builder 5,6,2006,2007,2009....EControl Form Designer Pro is a...professional form designer that takes much...after its Delphi counterpart and enables...data modules, frames, reports with using of...in library. Integrate Delphi in your application!...100% compatible with Delphi IDE - It...
...source codes. All reports are created in...report designer with handy and...use the report designer both in design...using the report designer in runtime are...you can create reports on the bases...data sources. Created reports can be used...creation plenty of components such as simple...text components and compound special...