Smiles Per Gallon 2009 184.108.40.2064
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS YOUR LICENSE AGREEMENT (If YOU do not Read this you are still bound by it).
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and nternational copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Entropy 101 with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE
PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includescomputer software, the associated media, any printed materials,
and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by Entropy 101 in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms,
unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, Entropy 101 is unwilling
to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sublicensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
2. License Grant. Entropy 101 grants to you a personal, non transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on a single computer. You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the
Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is tran-
sferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Entropy 101 and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in
or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs,
animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Entropy 101 or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials
accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your
employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to Entropy 101.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. Entropy 101 and its suppliers disclaim and make
No express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim for the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non
infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither Entropy 101 nor
its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. Entropy 101 IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
6. Limitation of Liability. Entropy 101`s entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In NO event shall Entropy 101 or its suppliers
be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect
damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Entropy 101 or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
8. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a software program which you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
9. OEM Product Support. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS provided by Entropy 101. For product support, please email Entropy 101
at: firstname.lastname@example.org Should you have any questions concerning this, please refer to the address provided in the
documentation or readme.txt included with the Download or Installer.
10. No Liability for Consequential Damages.
In no event shall Entropy 101 or its suppliers
be liable for any damages whatsoever
(including, without limitation, incidental,
direct, indirect special and consequential
damages, damages for loss of business prof-
its, business interruption, loss of business
information, or other pecuniary loss) arising
out of the use or inability to use this
"Entropy Software” product, even if Entropy 101
has been advised of the possibility of such
damages. Because some states/countries do not
allow the exclusion or limitation of liability
for conesquential or incidental damages, the above
limitation may not apply to you.
11. Indemnification By You. If you distribute
the Software in violation of this Agreement,
you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend
Entropy 101 and its suppliers from and against any
claims or lawsuits, including attorney`s fees
that arise or result from the use or distribution
of the Software in violation of this Agreement.
12. Entropy 101 offers no warranty as to fitness
For a particular use or uses. Entropy 101 also
States that the software may not be 100% bug free.
Also Entropy 101 shall NOT be liable for damage
or loss of data from using this software. Use at
your own risk. Your only recourse is to remove it from
...Smiles Per Gallon stores, calculates, organizes,...the all important gas mileage. This program...all your car`s mileage and let you...a complete help file. Smiles Per Gallon requires...ram, Pentium 3, Major Maintainence Release...
...Gas Mileage Tracker is a...MPG (miles per gallon) program designed...and track your gas mileage and gasoline...track your total miles and gas mileage,...your total highway miles and highway gas...as your city miles and city gas...gas, how many miles you got in...and what your MPG was for the...tank of gas. Gas Mileage Tracker allows...
...a few extra miles to save a...few cents per gallon on your next...gas purchase? The Gas Price Calculator will...
...economy from the MPG (miles per gallon)...
...Track your vehicle`s mileage with ease with...and print the mileage log or export...to track your mileage with confidence. The...to track your mileage for business or...