HIME: Huge Integer Math and Encryption 2.05.1
- A cryptography toolkit for Windows with public key and secret key encryption, data security and digital signatures with one-way secure hash functions.
- Public (asymmetric) key encryption and digital signatures with RSA. Optional PKCS#1 v1.5 RSA padding.
- Secret (symmetric) key encryption with AES (Rijndael) or ArcFour (RC4 compatible).
- Hash functions: SHA-512, SHA-256, SHA-1, MD5, CRC32.
- FIPS 198 HMAC.
- Huge prime number generation, factoring and cryptographically secure random number generation (a.o. Blum-Blum-Shub). True random number data from an internet server.
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm.
- Compression / decompression with multiple compression algorithms.
- Thread-safe for use in multi-threaded applications.
- Functions for converting data between various formats: huge integer, Base64, decimal, hex, ascii binary.
- Securely erasing disk files and free disk space.
- Huge integer number mathematical, bit manipulation and boolean functions can serve as building blocks for implementing other public key encryption schemes or performing math calculations with arbitrary precision.
- Number theory applications.
- A huge integer number in HIME can be hundreds of millions of digits long; 2^31 (2147483648) bits long. MILLIONS of decimal digits!
- HIME is a 32 bits dll. Every programming language that can access a standard Win32 dll can use HIME: C, C++, C#, Visual Basic 5/6, VBA, VB.Net, Delphi, PowerBASIC, PureBASIC, Liberty Basic, Euphoria, Java, Macromedia Director (with GLU32)..
- .NET (dot NET) languages can use HIME as an `unmanaged code dll`.
- Demo and test programs (including their source code) to show HIMEs performance and as an example of how to use HIME.
- Demo code in Visual Basic 5/6, C++, C#, VB.Net, Liberty Basic, Delphi, PowerBASIC and PureBASIC are also included.
HIME was written in PowerBASIC (*) and inline assembler.
HIME is designed to support all Windows versions.
1. Make unlimited copies and distribute the SOFTWARE in
it`s uninstalled, unmodified form, as downloaded from
www.devotechs.com. Computer`s Magazines are specifically
authorized to distribute the SOFTWARE (in it`s
uninstalled, unmodified form, as downloaded from
www.devotechs.com) on any Cover Disk or CD-ROM.
2. Bundle the SOFTWARE with other products, and sell
the bundle, as long as you make it clear to the
customer that the SOFTWARE is available for free
...to add strong encryption and authentication services...are becoming more and more indispensable. The...library attempts to hide...details of encryption/decryption and authentication from programmers,...of the symmetric encryption (private key) and...the following: · AES (Rijndael) · Blowfish...· MD2, MD4, MD5 · RIPEMD-160 ·...
...Hashing and checksum operations for...Tiger, Adler32, CRC32 and Panama. Fast and...
...the hashes of multiple files - MD5...1 hash, SHA-256 hash,...512 hash. You can...copy MD5 hashes to the...use interface. Send files from Windows Explorer,...
...RIPEMD-256, RIPEMD-320, WHIRLPOOL and Tiger-192....
...Security DigesterCheck GUI and DLL Library. If...can incorporate HashDigester library in your applications...applications. The C++ library contains classes implementing...SHA 1, SHA 224, SHA 256,...SHA 384, SHA 512, RIPEMD 128,...1 is able to...1 random number test...