Tabs for Excel 64bit 8.50
It is easy to disable/enable the tabbed browser in Microsoft Excel, to adjust the tab bar colors, appearance and position, allowing users to preview their customizations in Excel Workbook Tabs` Setting Center immediately.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is"Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
1) Arrange the tab bar above, below, to the right or to the left of the workspace, the default place is above the workspace.
2) Choose from eleven pre-set tab appearances.
3) Customize tab length by choosing from automatic length, self-adaptive length and fixed length (the default length is the automatic one).
2. Fix the problem that causes the breakdown in Word n very rare cases.
3. Fix some minor bugs.
You can free copy, distribute, upload, and download the trial version of this SOFTWARE.
...Classic menu for Excel 2010 brings back...new Ribbon of Microsoft Excel 2010 (32-bit...Ribbon. The add-in for Excel adds a...to work with Excel 2010 as if...it were Excel 2003. Classic Menu...for Excel 2010 is a bridge...between Microsoft Excel 2003 and Microsoft...Excel 2010. It can...your employees deploy Excel 2010 immediately without...
...offers a solution for people who want...add the old Excel 2003/2002/XP/2000 menus/layout/appearance to...Excel 2010. The new...user interface for the Excel ribbon...classic format from Excel 2003. The new...Excel 2010 ribbon will still...your own pace. For a small price,...productivity in Excel. Excel 2010 required....
...can merge multiple excel sheets into one...sheet or merge excel workbooks into one...new workbook with multiple worksheets....a blank MS Excel file. Are you...of merging multi-worksheet excel files into one...have to merge excel files into one...or merge multiple excel workbooks into one...workbook, then Merge Excel Files software is...
...Merge Excel Sheets software can merge...excel sheets into one new...of merging multi-worksheet excel files into one...have to merge excel files into one..., then Merge Excel Sheets software is...to Merge many excel files into one...can use Merge Excel Workbooks software....
...Excel Workbook Splitter is a...friendly and easy-to-use Excel tool to split...multi-sheet excel files into single...sheet excel files with high...speed. This excel tool changes the...,duplicate and boring excel works into easy...ones.Especially it`s used for financial affairs,legal affairs...so on.It supports Microsoft Excel only and...