Remote Shutdown 3.4
You can specify a delay, which can either be an absolute time (eg. 8pm) or a relative time (eg. "20 minutes from now"), during which a message you specify can be displayed. Alternatively you can specify a shutdown without warning. Applications running on the target machine(s) at the time of shutdown can be allowed to close, or can be terminated immediately.
Whilst a delayed remote shutdown is taking place, you can abort the shutdown of any or all of the workstations on the shutdown list.
You can also perform a delayed shutdown of your own (local) machine, with optional support for APM power-off
Options can be set via both a GUI and a command-line interface. Groups of workstations can be specified in the GUI and saved* for use later with either the GUI or command-line interface, allowing repetitive automated shutdowns to be performed.
To make full use of RemoteShutdown you must be running Windows NT/2K/XP. Whilst you can still do local delayed shutdowns under Windows95/98/ME, remote shutdowns are not supported.
Software. The capitalized term "Software" used below refers to the software identified above, any updates to the software, any supplemental code provided to you by Coruscant Ltd., the User`s Guide, any associated software components, any related media and printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation.
You may distribute exact and unmodified copies of the evaluation Software (the files "http://www.coruscant.co.uk/files/RemSht34.exe" or "http://www.coruscant.co.uk/files/RemSht34.zip") to anyone, subject to the following exclusions.
* You may not charge any fee for the copy or use of the evaluation Software itself, but you may charge a distribution fee that is reasonably related to any cost you incur distributing the evaluation Software.
* You must not represent in any way that you are selling the Software itself.
NOTE: This exclusion does not prevent affiliates from selling licences under the terms of their Affiliate Agreement.
* Your distribution of the evaluation Software will not entitle you to any compensation from Coruscant Ltd.
* You acknowledge that you have only the limited, non-exclusive right to use and copy the Software as expressly stated in this licence and the End-User Licence Agreement (EULA), and that Coruscant Ltd. retains all other rights.
* You agree not to remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices which appear in the Software, nor to modify the evaluation Software in any way whatsoever.
* You may not under any circumstances distribute licence keys for the Software. Licence keys are for registered users ONLY, and may NOT be used for evaluation purposes.
...RemShutdown allows remotely shutdown or restart network...running on the remote computer at the...time of shutdown can be allowed...Shutdown offers the user...
...You can get remote directory listings and...delete operations, capture remote computer desktop screens,...run remote applications, shutdown, reboot...and logoff remote computer. During download/upload...To connect a remote PC, it is...both local and remote computers. GetByMail supports...commands sent to remote PC from any...
...answer to your network administration needs. Designed...to make remote administration a breeze,...implementations which require remote network administration such...is an advanced network administration environment that...information on your network and since it...runs as a Windows service, it is...
...information about local network computers in just...useful functions - remote PC shutdown and...admin (www.radmin.com) integration and...see how simple network management can be!...
...off your computer at...can run a windows service. This means...be logged into windows for kirby alarm...Alarm Pro to reboot your computer at...files to a remote computer for offsite...out any intervention from...(or from) a remote computer using FTP...