Coyote Tracing for .NET 2.7.1
* Send and distribute Trace Messages using the royalty-free Coyote Core Framework.
* Collect and route Trace Messages using Coyote Trace Server.
* Monitor one or more .NET applications live at runtime using Coyote Trace Monitor.
Coyote Tracing for .NET has the following main features:
* Easy to use tracing components that automatically gather context information while sending Trace Messages - such as type name and method signature of the trace-emitting .NET type.
* No impact on application design by using static methods only.
* Ensures performance and does not block the application by using a multithreaded trace subsystem.
* Configurable Trace Message publishing and filtering.
* Publishing of Trace Messages to a remote or local trace server service.
* Integrated live monitoring application that offers configurable filters and connections to multiple trace servers.
* Customizable Trace Message Publishers.
Features of Coyote Trace Monitor:
* Collection and display of Trace Messages at runtime
* Loading of previously saved Trace Messages
* Connection to several trace servers
* Individual configuration of Trace Message filters
* Management of Trace Message data
* Configurable list view for Trace Messages
* Detailed view of Trace Messages
* Full-text search of Trace Messages
* Saving of filter and connection configurations
* Rollover Trace Message stores
Coyote Tracing for .NET was created by .NET developers for .NET developers. Coyote will help you build applications faster and detect problems more quickly.
Coyote generally improves the quality of your software by always knowing what`s going on, even if you were not there when it happened.
...As a software developer you know...that professional software without Trace capabilities...is almost inconceivable. Tracing is one of...can create structured trace output, which can...meaningful, well structured trace output including the...procedure. - APIs for creating trace output...C++, .NET. - Trace viewer showing the...
...Net Detection (checks if...the net) True Net Address (Find out...your true net address. Useful for...or Domain names) Trace Route (Do trace...computer to check for live port connections)...beside clock) Log Monitoring (Monitor basic actions...
...part of Glass Net Networks monitoring console....Glass Net allows you to...monitor networks servers regardless...be able to monitor them remotely. Glass...Net has a really...one, or the trace a route graph,...to graph a trace route. You can...version of Glass Net from http://www.mataluis.com...
...The .NET Logging Library is an easy...high speed .NET logging component. Log with...line of code! Logging targets include console,...NET Trace, ASP.NET Response,...targets. This .NET logging framework supports both...configuration files. When logging to database targets,...
...Blade API Monitor is a useful...tool which can trace and log API...key features are: Trace any exported functions...of the functions; Trace NT Native API...and undocumented APIs; Trace MFC Class method,...MFC42 MFC80 MFC90; Trace ActiveX controls and...COM objects interfaces; Trace internal functions code...