* draws directly points from coordinate files, draws coordinates from total station or sends coordinates from drawing directly to total station;
* point codes are translated according to a codes interpretation file defined by the user;
* points can be graphically drawn with or without elevations, elevations can be also obtained through interpolation;
* coordinates of sightshot points (polar points) can be calculated including the possibility to import measurements from the majority of existing total stations;
* measurements can be received from an instrument through serial port;
* points can be selected based on code and point codes can be modified;
* point coordinates can be extracted from drawing and saved in different formats, including formats defined at instruments (total stations) or in formats defined by user;
* coordinates tables for selected points can be created, including a separate table for station points;
* 3D model of the terrain and contour lines can be generated, volumes can be calculated without any restrictions (the volume obtained by intersecting a 3D surface with a plane or the volume between two 3D surfaces of any grid form or triangles);
* 3D models can be cut or joined;
* entities from a drawing with can be visualized in 3D with real time rendering, AVI movies can be saved with moving three-dimensional objects;
* raster image can be transformed in order to achieve correlation with the coordinates system of the plan and raster images can be both cut and framed at the same time with the process of transformation, raster images can be saved in different formats, colors format can be changed;
*areas can be detached using usual methods from cadastre such as parallel, parallel to one direction, perpendicular, proportional, through an obliged point and with obliged opening;
*the grid can be automaticaly drawn;
*draw polygons, paths or points in Google Earth using software TransLT 2.0.
More changes here: http://www.topolt.com/en/products/topolt/application-features.html
Fixed one error that occurred while drawing in Google Earth when the separator character for CSV files was different from the one used in the TransLT program.
Possibility to draw polygons, paths or points in Google Earth with the assistance of the software TransLT.
Changing command GEdraw to work properly with TransLT 1.2.
...ProfLT is an excellent...want to draw surface profiles and cross...sections in AutoCAD or other CAD...model made with TopoLT and can be...3D model; - automatic generation of longitudinal...and cross profiles using...the point codes; - automatic...coordinate files; - automatic joining of lateral...
...of TransLT: - Calculation of transformation parameters...and coordinates transformation for...systems, geocentric cartesian and the coordinates of...a map projection system -...large number of map projections (109 map...using your own calculation formula - Coordinates...in Google Earth and together with TopoLT...
...AutoCAD 2011 and AutoCAD LT 2010 compatible...Try for free. progeCAD is low cost...software for editing Autodesk AutoCAD DWG files...CAD design drawing and detailing software for...drawing, building kitchen and bath planning, civil...drawing, AEC, MEP and structural engineers, road,...site and town planning etc....
...progeCAD AutoCAD DWG Clone, 1/10th...learning curve for AutoCAD users, Industry standard...AutoCAD Commands. AutoCAD Menu, Script, Font...architects, building kitchen and bath designers, civil,...electrical, AEC, MEP and structural engineers, road,...site and town planning etc....2D and 3D CAD drawing...
...progeCAD AutoCAD DWG Clone, 1/10th...learning curve for AutoCAD users, Industry standard...AutoCAD Commands. Windows 7...32,Windows 7 64, AutoCAD Menu, Script, Font...architects, building kitchen and bath designers, civil,...electrical, AEC, MEP and structural engineers, road,...site and town planning etc....