Axence NetTools 188.8.131.5219
- NETWATCH: multiple host availability and response time monitoring; notifications (e-mail, message, sound) on host availability issues; current and historical charts for response times and percentage of lost packets; data export to XML, HTML, TXT; monitoring of TCP/IP services - monitoring the response time and lost packets, percentage for the following services: HTTP, POP3, SMTP, FTP and 50 others; monitoring of any TCP port;
DNS-based host identification; automatic address checking every 10 minutes; host export/import; support for TLS/SSL protocols in alert e-mails
- NETWORK, PORT and SERVICE SCANNER: discovering the machines connected to the given network; identification of services running on discovered devices; operating verification of HTTP, POP3, MS SQL, Oracle and 50 other services; detecting open ports at the determined address
- WINTOOLS: view of launched processes and services; remote register editor and Windows event log view; HDD, RAM and CPU details; custom queries based on WMI protocol
- TCP/IP WORKSHOP and SNMP BROWSER: diagnostics of TCP and UDP services with low-tier connection; diagnosing non-standard protocols; effective view of information available via SNMP; MIB file compiler
- TRACEROUTE: geographic host map; information on subsequent hosts along the packets route, response time and lost packets; information on the geographical location (country) of a remote IP address; detection of suspicious connections
- NETSTAT - list of inbound and outbound connections and open ports; LOCAL INFO - tables with local configuration details: TCP/UDP stats; LOOKUP - DNS and WHOIS records; BANDWIDTH - network bandwidth test; NETCHECK - LAN hardware and wiring quality check.
Axence NetTools is freeware. A short registration process is all you need to do to be fully eligible to use it, even for commercial purposes.
Languages: English, German, Polish, Spanish
- DNS-based host identification
- host export/import
- MIB file compiler
- geographic host map
- geographical location (country) of a remote IP address
- Wake on LAN as a parameter for launch
- support for TLS/SSL protocols in alert e-mails
- improved scanning of services
- other minor improvements and optimizations
- fixed services scanning process
- fixed activation process
- fixed displaying information about processes in NetStat (for Windows Vista and later OS)
- improved NetCheck functioning
...Free Axence NetTools is a comprehensive...set of host monitoring, network scanning,...user interface: - Port scanner - checks...some Trojans/spyware. - Network scanner - discovers...troubleshoot and test network services. It can...Other tools: fast traceroute shows information about...every host on the route,...
...Axence NetTools Pro is a...tools: - NetWatch: host monitoring with alerting,...available when a host is down; nodes...information, etc. - Port scanner: checks for...some Trojans/spyware. - Network scanner: discovers all...troubleshoot and test network services. It can...remote port. - SNMP Browser: a full...
...consists of 19 network utilities that offer...large viriety of network administration and monitoring...Shared resources scanner, SNMP Scanner, HostName Scanner,...Port Scanner, Ping Scanner, UDP Scanner,...HTTP client, IP-Monitor, Host Monitor, SNMP Trap...
...Traceroute, DNS Lookup, SNMP viewer, port/network, bandwidth...graphing capabilities in Ping or Traceroute tasks,...
...Ping Scanner Pro has 18...network tools, it can...ping one address a...and perform DNS lookup or reverse DNS...Whois, subnet calculation, Port scanner, troughput test...